Saturday 24 September 2011

Thanks Sew Much

Howdy! It’s Saturday at last – I’m looking forward to a fairly chilled weekend, finishing off the odds and ends on the decorating, and hopefully playing with some of my new stash in preparation for my new catalogue launch event – more details on that one coming soon! In the meantime I’ve got a couple more cards featuring retiring products to share. the first one uses the Sew Lovely and the coordinating Sweet Stitches DSP.

thanks_sew_much

I’ve created a stair fold card base using tempting turquoise DSP and stamped the cotton reel image over in the same coloured ink. The measuring tape is made from daffodil delight satin ribbon stamped with stazon. the end of the tape is made from some chocolate chip cardstock and an eyelet. The large button comes from the coordinating designer button pack. None of these items will be available in the NEW idea book and catalogue, so if you’d like to get your hands on them let me know ASAP! The card also features the tiny tags stamp set and jewellery tag punch, which are staying in the new catalogue Smile.

Moving on to my second card today, it features more products from the mini catalogue – Baby Blossoms and Springtime Vintage DSP. The sentiment is from Occasional Greetings.

blossom_friend

I’ve cut a freehand curved edge on the DSP and used it as a guideline for the flowers which are stamped in baja breeze, not quite navy, night of navy, pretty in pink, rose red, cherry cobbler, always artichoke and pear pizzazz. The sentiment was inked using baja breeze and pear pizzazz markers. I've added a length of ruffled baja breeze seam binding ribbon along the join between the cardstock and DSP.

That’s all for today, I have two more to show you on Monday, along with sneak peeks for the Christmas Club which starts next Saturday, 1st October. There are still a couple of spaces left, so if you’d like to join us then email me to book your place.

No comments:

Post a Comment