Monday 26 September 2011

Birthday Wishes…

Morning! here’s my final post using lots of retiring products. I’ve got two cards for you today, the first uses the motorcycle, which those of you who struggle with masculine cards will be pleased to hear is staying (whoop) in the new book. I’ve covered a marina mist cardstock base with the classic stars jumbo wheel in marina mist ink. I’ve added a strip of Newsprint DSP (I don’t know what I'll do when we lose this one, it’s one of my all time favourites!) which has been edged using the spiral border punch. I’ve added layers of night of navy and basic black cardstock and the motorcycle is coloured with night of navy and marina mist markers. The sentiment is from the level 1 hostess set Afterthoughts inked using a night of navy marker. I’ve added an embellishment using the star punch and a brad from the hodgepodge hardware.motorcycle_2

The second card features the funky four stamp set and play date papers. I’ve used the colour scheme in the papers to create my card – real red, so saffron, tempting turquoise, chocolate chip and old olive. The sentiment is from the level 2 hostess set something to celebrate.

funky_four_birthday

That’s the end of my retiring products cards, I'll start with some sneak peeks from the new catalogue on Wednesday, and I’ll have some sneak peeks for Christmas Club later today.

No comments:

Post a Comment