Friday 23 September 2011

Because I Care…

Morning All! I’m back with yet more cards featuring retiring projects – I know, it’s a famine and then a feast Winking smile. This card is based on some designs that my fantastic downline Rebecca came up with for one of our team training sessions. The papers are from the Springtime Vintage collection and I’ve used the colours which are in them – pear pizzazz and baja breeze. The focal hydrangea image is from the beautiful level 1 hostess set Because I Care, which I believe is now no longer available in the wood mount option.
becauseicare_2
I’ve stamped the image on naturals ivory cardstock and used the Stampin’ Pastels to add colour. I’ve then stamped over the image using the French Foliage stamp set in river rock. the card base has been stamped using the hydrangea in versamark ink and then a ruffle of baja breeze seam binding and some pearls finish it off. I’ve just noticed there are only 2 pearls in the picture – one must have fallen off somewhere along the way as there were 3 previously! The sentiment is stamped in early espresso ink, and I’ve used the scallop trim border punch to add a decorative edge under the DSP.
My pre-order goodies have arrived, so I’m hoping I’ll get some time this weekend to make a few samples to whet your appetites next week in anticipation of the NEW catalogue launch. Don’t forget to get in touch if you’d like your personal copy posting out to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment