Saturday 20 August 2011

Saturday at last – time to Welcome Christmas

Morning all, boy am I glad last week is over – not that there is any rest for the wicked, as I have classes all day today! today we’re beginning our Christmas preparations, this morning I’ve got a mini-album class (photos of that to follow tomorrow) and this afternoon I have my usual card class based on the ‘Welcome Christmas’ stamp set. So, enough babble, here are the projects

welcome_group

I really enjoyed, playing with this stamp set, and have tonnes more ideas floating around in my head now, so I guess I need to get inky Smile. For those of you unable to join us, the instructions will be up for sale in the sidebar later today. So in a little more detail:

welcome_collage

We’ll be making twisted easel, centre stair and window cards, and a matching star-shaped box.

Right, I’d better go and get everything in the car and set off. Hope you have a relaxing day!

2 comments:

  1. Wow Linzi, this set is just stunning, I love browsing your blog!

    Vicki x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous collection of cards and box Linz... truly stunning

    ReplyDelete