Friday 26 August 2011

Happy Friday!!

Morning all, well it’s the weekend at last. The week at work has dragged and yet the evenings seem to have flown by in a haze of paint – my walls are now a shade of crumb cake Smile just the touch-ups and then the doors left to paint and we’re done – whoppeee! I can have some time back in my craft room then.

Not much inky going on around here this week – hence the lack of posts. However I have got my mini album from last week to show you. It’s a fold-out mini album as designed by the US demo Patty Bennett and I’ve used the Christmas Jingle scrap kit to decorate it.

jingle_collage

If you’d like to have a go at making one, I have a few kits available. The kit contains everything you need to make and decorate the album and it would make a perfect gift for Christmas. The kits are £12 collected or £14 including P&P. you can purchase one using the buy it now button in the sidebar on the right.

I’ll be back early next week with another example of the album using the ‘One Great Year’ scrapping kit.

Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment