Monday 4 July 2011

Sneak Peeks

Hey folks – it’s Monday in already, I’m not too sure where the weekend got to. Once again we’re in decorating mode, trying to complete the work we started over Easter on the landing, hallway and stairs – so much for a week’s leave! It’ll mean limited inky time this week, although I’ve got a workshop on Saturday and then a training event organised by my Stampin’ Up! mummy at Peterborough, and for once I've already made my swaps. I’ll share those next week along with some of the ideas that I receive back. In the meantime, here are the sneak peeks of my forthcoming class, which features the plane and simple stamp set. we’re focussing on one of the most difficult genres (in my opinion) – masculine cards.

Sneak Peeks_mensIf you’d like to join us, the class will be on Saturday 23rd July from 1-4pm. there are spaces still available, but you need to pre-book by emailing me. There are three options – class only (£12.50), class & clear mount stamp set (£26) or class & wood mount stamp set (£29). Class kits and instructions will be available here shortly. Well, that’s all for this morning – the sander and filler are calling. See you later in the week!

No comments:

Post a Comment