Tuesday 19 July 2011

Papertrey Day…

Happy Tuesday Folks! apologies for the lack of posts over the weekend, things became somewhat hectic as we’re trying desperately to finish the decorating, I had some prep to finish for my class this weekend, and then I was busy on Sunday with my lovely friend Vannessa, playing with Papertrey Ink goodies. We were taking part in a day hosted by Vannessa, where we made lots of projects using other people’s stash Smile this was the card which I designed for the event

papertrey_dayfeaturing possibly my favourite colour combination of Melon Mamabo, Old Olive & Rich Razzleberry. If you’d like to see some of the other projects we were making, then pop back later in the week when I’ve hopefully had a chance to take some piccies – dust levels in the house permitting!

No comments:

Post a Comment