Wednesday 8 June 2011

A week into June…

Happy Wednesday folks! It’s past the middle of the week already, which means it’ll soon be the weekend Smile I’m actually wondering what I’ve forgotten to do this month, as I’m feeling scarily ahead. I finished my class samples on Monday and have been catching up with various bits of admin all week – still have a tax return to fill in, but other than that I’m all up to date. So, somewhat earlier than usual, here are the sneak peeks for this month’s class which features the ‘Occasional Greetings’ stamp set and Elegant Soiree papers.
Occasional Greetings Peeks
If you’d like to join us and haven’t booked your place, then email me. Class kit details will be here by the end of next week. Right, following on in the spirit of getting ahead with things, I’ve got a couple of Birthday cards to make for later this week, so I’m going to head into the craft room for some inky time! I’ll pop back later in the week to show you some of what I’ve been up to.

No comments:

Post a Comment