Tuesday 21 June 2011

The Longest Day….

Hey folks, it’s Tuesday already and the longest day of the year, which means it must be Dawn’s birthday Smile. Dawn is one of my lovely customers who has become a good friend. To celebrate her birthday I’ve made her a card using her favourite colours, chocolate chip and old olive, and I've added a dash of regal rose to make it a more feminine combination. the stamp set is Vintage Vogue – one of my all time favourites as its so versatile. so here’s the finished card, along with a coordinating gift bag made using instructions on Amy Celona’s blog.

dawn_birthday

I hope you have a fabulous birthday Dawn! and that today at work doesn’t feel like the longest day…..

I'll be back soon with some more cards that I managed to finish at the weekend.

1 comment:

  1. Thankyou VERY much....I love these, I am soooo very lucky! U know me sooo well Chocolate Chip & Old Olive are my favourate colours, doesn't the Regal Rose go well with them? I am over the moon with everything!...Thankyou Linz ;o) xx

    ReplyDelete