Friday 17 June 2011

It’s the weekend!

Happy Friday folks. apologies for the silence here in blog land, and no I didn’t get lost and trapped in the pigsty that was the conservatory. It’s been a hectic one at work and i haven’t had any inky time all week, hence nothing to photograph and therefore no posts Sad smile. However, I’ve got my occasional greetings class tomorrow, so i thought I'd pop by and share the projects for that. We’ll be making a set of 3 cards and a card storage tote using the Occasional Greetings stamp set (plus a few others) and the gorgeous ‘Elegant Soiree’ papers, here’s a piccie of the ensemble. The kit list for class attendees is here.

occasions_group

well, that’s all for tonight. I need to get in the craft room now and make a card for my dad for Father’s Day (so much for getting ahead this month!).

Have a fab weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment