Wednesday 22 June 2011

Happy Birthday Ellie!

Morning all, yesterday was our friend’s little girl Ellie’s 3rd birthday. I’m not so sure where the three years have gone – I remember holding her at 3 days old – she’s certainly grown since then! As with many little girls, Ellie’s favourite colour is pink, pink and more pink. I dug out my crazy for cupcakes stamp set, which is the perfect choice for girly cards, and used a colour combination of pretty in pink, pink pirouette and so saffron to create a card and matching gift bag.

ellie_birthday3the top note gift bag is made using a tutorial over on Becky Roberts’ blog, using the top note die, so saffron cardstock and pretty in pink DSP from the subtles DSP stack. I also used my new ‘daisies’ die for the first time since buying it 2 months ago! hopefully it fulfilled Ellie’s criteria of being girly and pink.

Right, from girly to masculine. This evening I’m focussing on the design of my next class which is ‘Cards for Dads and Lads’ – the most difficult kind in my opinion. Class is on Saturday 23rd July, and further details can be found here - be sure to email me to reserve your place.

1 comment:

  1. This is a really sweet set, I am sure she will love it!

    ReplyDelete