Wednesday 13 April 2011

MIA & New Product Shares

Morning All
and apologies for the silence since the launch of the new mini catalogue last week! I've been away for a few days, relaxing in sunny Vienna and sampling the local delicacies (aka CAKE) and then had a couple of days in the Yorkshire Dales with my lovely man. Unfortunately that's meant very little time for crafting, and I'm now back and raring to go, playing with all of the lovely new goodies from the mini catalogue. 

I've been designing items for my class this weekend - Blossoming with Beauty, where we'll be using the gorgeous new 'baby blossoms' stamp set and springtime vintage papers. Class runs this Saturday, if you're interested in finding out more about how to join us then please email me. Kits for those of you wishing to play along at home will be available here on Saturday.

Now then, having had a week to flick through the new catalogue, do you see so much that you love and you can't afford it all at once?  Then why not take part in my New Mini Catalogue Product Share? You will receive:
  • 72 sheets pieces of 6 x6" patterned paper - 24 from Springtime Vintage (page 17), 24 from Botanical Gazette (page 23) and 24 from Sweet Stitches (page 26).
  • 8 metres of the new Seam Binding ribbon - Page 17 (2 metres each of Baja Breeze, Crumb Cake, 2 Pear Pizazz and Rose Red).
  • 24 Big Designer Buttons - 12 Springtime Vintage buttons (4 colours, 3 different buttons - page 17) and 12 Sweet Stitches buttons (4 colours, 3 different buttons - page 29). 
  • 16 Bitty Buttons (Four clear buttons in four shapes - page 21).
The cost of this share is £23 if you collect it from me and £25 posted.  I can accept payment by cheque, bank transfer or by using the Paypal button below.




Well that's all for today folks, I'll be back later in the week to share some sneak peeks of this weekends projects. I also need to show you what I've been up to for my little friend Lydia's 7th birthday party, which is also on Saturday, where we'll be doing all sorts of crafty things - I have a feeling I'll need a rest on Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment