Saturday 2 April 2011

Happy Birthday Darren!

Morning All!
Today my gorgeous boyfriend celebrates his birthday, so I thought I'd pop by to show you the card that I made for him - I would have shared yesterday, but I didn't want to risk him taking a sneak peek!! I've used some of the nursery suite DSP (proving it's not just for baby cards!) and used the colours in the paper: chocolate chip, pear pizzaz and baja breeze.
Right - I'm off to spoil him with his pressies now, then I guess we'll be out and about for the day, followed by a yummy meal at Gino's Italian restaurant this evening, so limited inky time for me. Be sure to visit after 10am though, as I'm taking part in the In Love With Stamping blog hop to celebrate the launch of the new mini catalogue, there'll be lots of ideas to tempt you into purchasing some of the lovely new goodies!

See you later!

No comments:

Post a Comment