Friday 18 February 2011

Just Believe Class

It's the weekend!!! Happy Friday everyone!
it's been a mammoth effort to get through the week this week, particularly with another migraine hitting on Wednesday. Still it's Friday, my class for tomorrow is prepared, so I've just got to pack the car up, and then I suppose I ought to consider doing some housework - eeeuuughhh! Still it means I'll be able to spend all day Sunday playing in my craft room - yippeee!!

My head's buzzing with ideas for projects for the Easter class on Saturday 26th March, but I need to finish some swaps first (a small matter of 40 for SU regional training at Leeds - I have at least designed them and stamped & cut the layers, now I just need to colour them all in). In the meantime, I thought I'd better share the class projects for tomorrow, using one of my favourite sets from the current IBC - Just Believe. I've stuck with three colours across the projects, and whilst I wasn't immediately drawn to Wild Wasabi, it teams beautifully with Rich Razzleberry. So here's the 'group shot'

and in a little more detail, a centre stair-step with a shadow-stamp effect on the centre panel (thanks to crafty squirrel Ann for teaching me that little trick!)

A faux-silk effect C6 card, featuring the gorgeous spotty paper from the woodland walk DSP




my new favourite fold - the twisted easel, featuring a watercoloured panel, and a butterfly from the gorgeous 'Bliss' SAB set (which is still available with a qualifying order placed before 28th February).
and finally, a little peek-a-boo box, perfect for holding some Belgian chocolates for Mother's Day (unless I get peckish first)


well, that's all for now I'm afraid - I'm off to find my Dyson and duster unfortunately, but I'll be back soon with some piccies of my creations on Sunday (or at least the ones I can share!)

1 comment: