Tuesday 1 February 2011

February Already?

Afternoon all!
well, once again it's the start of a new week and my to-do list is growing ever longer! I spent Saturday afternoon at a workshop with a lovely group of ladies who fancied playing with 'Just Believe' - one of my favourite sets from the current catalogue. we reached a fab total and the hostess got an opportunity to choose lots of freebies. If you fancy hosting a workshop, then why not contact me to book - it's a great time to do it thanks to the Sale-a-bration promotion this month. Here's what we made during the make & take
We had a play with the watercolour paper and spray misting the image with a little water - one lady commented that she found it very therapeutic, and was going to go home and convince her husband that she'd painted it by hand! The paper in the background is Woodland Walk DSP, layered on rich razzleberry cardstock - I love this colour combo, so expect to see more of it over the next few weeks! 

If you fancy having a play with this set, then why not come along to my next class? The details are here - email me to book your place.

I'll be back tomorrow to share some of my creations for this months design team challenges over on in love with stamping. Until then....

No comments:

Post a Comment