Wednesday 2 February 2011

Design Team Challenges - Part 1

Afternoon all
I had intended it to be morning, but unfortunately I've been busy at work and didn't get chance to add the photos in! I've got a couple of design team samples to share today, the rest should follow tomorrow.
The first is my entry for the colour combination challenge - Pear Pizzazz, Bashful Blue & Perfect Plum, and my current go-to Sale-a-bration set 'Sweet Summer' - I've made tons of these little thank-you notelets in the last week, as I kept making them and then using them before I remembered to photograph them. The soft colouring of the flowers is achieved using a waterbrush with my inkpads.
The second project is for the DT choice challenge - I chose to create an item of packaging, it uses 'Just Believe' to create a peek-a-boo box, as I said earlier in the week, I'm loving wild wasabi and rich razzleberry at the moment! So here's the box closed...
...and here it is opened, it doesn't show particularly well in the photo, but the window sheet is stamped with the frame image in black stazon. Now I just need to find something yummy to put inside.....
Tonight's going to be a busy one, making swaps for a team training session with my SU mummy Monica on Sunday - I have everything stamped, punched and cut, so tonight is the boring assembly-line part. Then it'll be on with the design of my 'Just Believe' class for later this month.

Until tomorrow

1 comment:

  1. Hey Linz,
    Gawjus...absolutely gawjus...that lil box is soooo cute...I want one!
    Love the colour combo's & that soft colour effect on the cards,it's very delicate looking, can't wait till you show me how, citin!
    Love n Hugs Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete