Friday 21 January 2011

Sale-a-bration blog hop, Sunday 23rd January

Hey folks!
no crafty pictures to share this morning, but just a quick post to let you know that on Sunday morning I'm joining in the Stampin' Up! Sale-a-bration blog hop. There are 4 seperate hops running with lots of inspirational projects to help you with ideas and inspiration on making the most of your FREE Sale-a-bration sets. 
 
I'll be using 'Sweet Summer' in my sample, at the end of my post on Sunday you'll find a link to the lovely Debbi's blog, follow that and continue to follow them and it'll take you in a ring back to my blog, via lots of yummy projects! I'll also post the links to the start of the other hops.

I'll be back in the morning to show you the valentine's class which i'm running tomorrow afternoon, and then I'll hopefully see you all on Sunday morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment