Monday 3 January 2011

SALE-A-BRATE The New Year

Hey folks
I'm back, albeit a couple of days later than originally intended due to a stinking cold and blogger going on strike on me and refusing to post those that I'd scheduled. I hope you all had a fabby Christmas and wish you all a Happy New Year!

Of course the start of the new year means a new promotion from Stampin' Up! in the form of sale-a-bration, which effectively means EXTRA FREE STAMPS. You can earn freebies in one of three ways:

1. Spend £45 (product sales before shipping and handling) and earn one free Sale-A-Bration set of your choice. For every £45 you spend you can choose one set.

2. Host a workshop of at least £300 (product sales before shipping and handling), and earn one free Sale-A-Bration set in addition to the generous hostess benefits.

3. Join Stampin’ Up! as a demonstrator during Sale-A-Bration and choose a free stamp set (excluding hostess sets) from the Idea Book & Catalogue (valued up to £44.95).

The stamp sets which you can choose from are shown below

And here are a couple of samples using the bliss and sweet summer stamp sets, which I made for the ILWS design team challenges this month.

I've got a few more samples to share over the next couple of days - and some exciting news to announce later in the week, so stay posted!!

Linz
x

2 comments:

  1. Some gorgeous cards, I can't wait to get my hands on some SAB sets! I have to have the Bliss one it is just BEAUTIFUL!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are gorgeous, Lindsey!

    ReplyDelete