Thursday 9 December 2010

Ornate Flowers - Sneak Peek

Afternoon all, can someone please tell me how did we get to Thursday already??

I had a fab day on Monday as I had a day off work making Christmas cards - I've a few more left to finish and then I'll begin the mammoth task of writing all of them and wrapping gifts! I'm ready now for a change to something non-Christmassy. Speaking of which, I have a class this Saturday where we're making a calendar and a couple of cards using the Ornate Flowers stamp set and Greenhouse Gala DSP, which is really summery and bright. Here's a little sneak peek
Instructions and class kits will be available to purchase on my blog after the class on Saturday. And hopefully I'll get a chance to take some piccies of my Christmas cards in daylight before I write and send them all!
Until then I hope you're all keeping warm.
Linz

No comments:

Post a Comment