Saturday 4 December 2010

ILWS Design Team Challenges

Morning All,
I'm back again, this time with my design team entries for November on ILWS, I'd completely forgotten to post them last month, despite having completed them on time and uploaded them!
The first challenge was to create some gift packaging. I used the Lauren Meader 'catch all' template to make a gift box for my convention room-mate's pillow gift, which was a pamper kit of some yummy molton brown toiletries, a fluffy flannel, face packs and nail file. I used another of her templates to make a door hanger for some choccies for Val's birthday.
I combined the packaging challenge with the colour challenge to make a matching gift set in red, orange and yellow. I embossed the roses from growing green using white powder on coloured cardstock and cut them out to embellish the box, and I used some of the in colour ribbon in peach parfait to complete the ensemble. the sentiment is taken from the hostess set 'afterthoughts'.
 
My final colour challenge entry doubled as a birthday card for my friend's son - I'm loving playing with the make a monster set from the new catalogue, its a really fun one to use and I loved the bright colours.
I've got another couple to share when I manage to locate the photos and upload them!!

see you soon
Linz





No comments:

Post a Comment