Thursday 2 December 2010

December Design Team Challenges

Morning all
just popping by to share a couple of my entries for this month's design team over on ILWS. The first for this month was the colour combo challenge of real red, tempting turquoise & old olive, my colleague's daughter turns 18 later this month, so I combined the two to make this stand-up card, using my craftROBO, the playdate papers and the funky four stamp set.
The next challenge which I attempted was the technique challenge, which this month was to create an entry with no layers, although some embellishments were allowed. I have to admit struggling with this one as I'm a matting and layering kind of girl and adore using papers, but back to basics I went, creating these two cards with little more than 4 rubber stamps, versamark ink and embossing powder - it just goes to show that we dont NEED lots of stash - we just want it!!

Well, that's all I've got time for today I'm afraid, but if you fancy playing along, then why not hop on over to ILWS and then leave me a comment here sharing your entries! I'll be back tomorrow with my last three submissions.

Linz
x

No comments:

Post a Comment