Tuesday 14 December 2010

Christmas Preparations....

Morning all
it's been a busy weekend as I had my last class for the year, where we were making a calendar for the new year and two matching cards. Here is the set we were making, the instructions and class kits are now available to purchase here.
Then on Sunday I braved the shops to take my Dad Christmas shopping, the good news is that I'm now finished, I just have to wrap it all and write my cards!! Speaking of cards, I managed to get a couple of pictures in semi-daylight this morning, so here are two of the cards that I'll be sending this year, both using the Serene Snowflakes stamp set and a neutrals colour scheme.
The first is an easel card with the large snowflake embossed using white powder on chocolate chip, layered on soft suede and then onto crumb cake. the paper is from the Christmas Cocoa speciality DSP which is still available in the Christmas Bundle offer until 29th December.

The second is a standard C6 card with a whisper white panel stamped in crumb cake, chocolate chip, sahara sand and soft suede, layered onto chocolate chip and then onto a soft suede base card. the greeting from curly cute is again heat embossed using white powder. the card is finished with a white satin knot and a few of the very sparkly rhinestones. 
Well, that's all for today - I've got a some more Christmas cards to photograph and upload later this week, and I guess I should get on with wrapping some pressies!!

Have a good week
Linz
x

No comments:

Post a Comment