Wednesday 15 December 2010

Christmas Again!

Happy Wednesday folks!
Well, half way through the week again, which means it'll soon be the weekend!! I've just about finished making Christmas cards for this year, and here are two more to show you. The first features stocking prints from papertrey ink and the lovely Christmas Coca DSP in a joy fold. The second uses the wreath from 'Welcome Christmas' in an easel card with real red and old olive, the gorgeous red flocked paper on the base is again from Christmas Cocoa DSP - which is still available to buy in the 'Bundle up for Christmas' promotion until December 29th.
 

Lots of boxes keep appearing with backorder items for me to get inky with over the Christmas break, when I'll be busy designing classes for January, February and March next year. The next class dates are January 22nd, February 19th and March 19th - details and sneak peeks to follow soon. It'll be nice to make something other than Christmas stuff for a change. However, I've still got a couple more Christmas designs to share, so I'll be back later in the week with those. I'm hoping the weather holds in the meantime so that my cards and pressies will get to their destinations quickly - I'm thinking that there's little chance of that though!!

Well, see you later in the week
Linz
x

No comments:

Post a Comment