Friday 3 December 2010

Challenges part 2

Hey folks,
as promised, I'm back to show you my final three submissions for the design team challenges over on ILWS this month. the third challenge was 'ornaments' I'd been playing with 'Contempo Christmas' and 'Delightful Decorations' quite a lot recently, so decided to try something a bit different. I got my craftROBO doing some of the work for me, making hanging tealight holders. Here are the two designs I came up with - both featuring a stamp from serene snowflakes and containing battery tealights. The templates are available to purchase from the silhouette website.

 
the final challenge for this month was a sketch, and this is what we were given:
And here's my take on it, featuring the 'make a monster' set which I'm loving using (and thank you to the wonderful Darren for sketching the shadow for me as I can stamp but cant draw for toffee!!)

Well, that's all of this months entries, and I've just realised that I didn't blog any of last month's, so I'll try and post those tomorrow! In the meantime I'd better go and get on with making some more projects.
ttfn
Linz



No comments:

Post a Comment