Monday 25 October 2010

Peterborough Training

Happy Monday all!
apologies, I meant to share some more crafty items with you last week, but before I knew it, Saturday morning was upon me and I was busy with my all-day Christmas class, I'll share some photos of the projects from that later in the week. In the meantime however, I realised that I hadn't shared any photos of the projects I made for our demonstrator training event last weekend in Peterborough. My lovely upline Monica asked me to make and demonstrate some samples using a selection of our products. Given the fantastic range of new punches that we have in our catalogue, I opted for punch art, and here are some of my creations 
(thanks to Monica for the photos - I completely forgot to take any!!) my favourites have to be the reindeer in the treat box and the singing reindeer, and the best of it is, they can all be created using SU punches. I'll try and prepare some tutorials in the next couple of weeks - once I've managed to complete a mountain of swaps!

I'll be back shortly with my prize draw for qualifying orders.
L
x

No comments:

Post a Comment