Wednesday 6 October 2010

I've not been idle, I promise!

Evening All!
Well a couple of days ago I promised some piccies of my recent design team cards from the ILWS October challenges, so I thought I'd better get around to actually posting them!  the first one is my sketch challenge entry, here's the sketch we were given to work with


And this is my entry, which having used masculine colours (yum - crumb cake, chocolate chip, sahara sand and early espresso) with the circle circus stamp set, happily doubled for Darren's Dad's birthday :) Happy Birthday Jim!!


Then I made two entries for the colour combination challenge, which this month was Real Red, Whisper White and Basic Black - three of my favourite colours together as they make a real statement! I'm still desperately trying to use up scraps of retired papers and ribbons, so out come the 'Day and Night' papers, and here's what I came up with for one of them


I can't show you the other until next week as it's a birthday card for my friend Emma and I don't want to spoil the surprise as she sometimes pops on here!


Well, that's all for this minute, i'll be back tomorrow to show you my entries for the 'Halloween' challenge and the limited supplies challenge. Hopefully the UPS man will be visiting me then with a box full of goodies from the NEW CATALOGUE - I cant wait to get my hands on the new punches!!


Keep your eyes peeled, as later this week i'll be posting some prize draw offers, so that you too can share in the excitement of the new catalogue.


Until tomorrow, ttfn
Linz
x

No comments:

Post a Comment