Thursday 7 October 2010

Challenges Part Deux

Hello Again
Twice in one week! I'm back with the second instalment of my entries for the ILWS design team this month. The lovely Karin set us a 'Halloween' theme challenge - to make an item/card for Halloween, which I know isn't massive over here, but I think she's missing home in Canada where it's a big thing.  Well i went off blog hopping, itching to do something a bit different, and found triangle treat pouches decorated as scary halloween characters, and so batty was born.

And finally, Sara set the challenge to make a project which didn't use any card.  Circle circus was sitting on my desk, still inky from Jim's birthday card, so I decided to have a go at melting wax and decorating a candle (it's fiddly, but quite easy to achieve!) so here is entry number one

Then I used up some scraps of the sweet peas DSP stack to create a treat pouch cover, ran a glassine bag through an embossing folder, and used it to make a co-ordinating ribbon gift pouch, decorated with felt sweet pea flowers, which are now sadly retired.


Well, that's all I have to share today - be sure to pop over to the design team gallery and have a peek at what the other lovely ladies have been up to!

until next time
me
x

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE LOVE LOVE the bat! How cute!! The candle is fab too, might have to case this for a decoration for our lounge. Great projects hun. x

    ReplyDelete