Wednesday 29 September 2010

the wait is nearly over!!

morning folks
sorry for the lack of new projects over the last couple of days, but i'm busy making entries for this month's design team challenges, which I can share with you on Friday! I've also been creating projects for my 'Christmas Craft Extravaganza' in October, so I'll be sharing sneak peeks of what we have in store later this month.

Speaking of Friday - the yummy new catalogue goes live and you'll be able to view it online and even better buy stuff from it! My wishlist is ready and waiting for the order system to go live! If you'd like a 'real' copy of the new catalogue and don't have one yet, you can use the paypal button below to buy one for £3.95 and i'll send it to you right away. Just a quick reminder - this means that anything on the retiring list will no longer be available after tomorrow, so if you have a wishlist then you need to place your order now! (A link to the wishlist is on the sidebar of my blog).

that's all for right now - I've got one DT sample left to finish, then it's on to projects with new catalogue stocks!

Have a great day
Linz

x


Click the paypal button below to purchase a copy of the 2010/11 Idea Book and Catalogue (price includes postage).



No comments:

Post a Comment