Monday 6 September 2010

retiring.....

hey folks
sorry I've been missing from the action for the last week or so, but i took a few days 'me time' away from crafting. just popping on to let you know that the Stampin' Up Retiring list has now been published, and items are available whilst stocks last - if you'd like to order any of the items on the list please let me know ASAP and I'll get them ordered for you.  please also note, that any retiring colours will NO LONGER be available after 30th September, so order them whilst they're still here!

For those of you new to the SU world, you may be asking why we have a retiring list  - it's to make way for the wonderful NEW goodies coming in the new catalogue on 1st October - email me now to place your preorder for the catalogue, which I'll post out to arrive with you on its release date, all for the bargain price of £3.95.

right, I'll be back in the next few days with some projects featuring items from the retiring list!
Linz

No comments:

Post a Comment