Wednesday 11 August 2010

Sneak Peek

Hey folks!
Happy middle of the week :) it's almost the weekend again, and I'm not too sure where time is disappearing to at the moment! I'm back with a sneak peek of the greenhouse garden set that we'll be making at my class this month. For those of you who haven't heard, SU have a 20% off offer on a number of the 2-step stamp sets this month, click the link in the sidebar for more details!

The class uses the one-sheet wonder technique to make 4 cards and a matching tote bag. and we're featuring two of the yummy 'newish' colours from Stampin' Up - rich razzleberry & melon mambo.
If you'd like to join us, the class runs on 21st August from 1pm-4pm, email me to book your place!

Well that's all for today, I'm off to start the prep for next months class!

Linz

1 comment:

  1. oooh this looks gorgeous Linz, fab colours for that stamp set
    Hugs
    Victoria
    x

    ReplyDelete