Saturday 21 August 2010

It's the Weekend!!

Morning folks
apologies, i meant to post a couple of days back, but unfortunately a nasty tooth infection struck me down and i've been struggling to get back on track since! today i'm running a papercraft class using the greenhouse garden stamp set, which is currently reduced by 20% until the end of August! We're making a gift tote and four matching cards using the one sheet wonder technique.

The set is based on one by my upline Monica for Stamp With Us, but I've changed the colour scheme to a much brighter variation of rich razzleberry, melon mambo & old olive, which all feature in the new brights collection from SU! I'm loving the polka dot grosgrain and will be very sorry to see it disappear soon.

The month is racing by, and it'll soon be time for a new catalogue (launch date of 1st October). If you'd like to receive a copy of the new catty on its day of release, then I can post it to you at a cost of £3.95 - email me to pre-order your copy!

Of course to make way for all of the yummy new colours, papers, accessories and stamps we'll be retiring some products. the retiring list will be posted on 1st September and you'll be able to order items from it whilst stocks last, up until 30th September at the latest. This is particularly important if you have a favourite colour that's retiring as there'll be no more after that date, so stock up now!!!

I'm very excited as tomorrow I'm meeting up with a number of other demos to play with stamps and ink in a shoebox swap - i'll be back tomorrow to share my card candy and project. Until then i think that's all for now.

Have a fab Saturday
L
x

No comments:

Post a Comment