Tuesday 20 July 2010

Happy Birthday Mum!

Hey Folks, well we're once again half way through the week, and I don't quite know where time is going to! My mum celebrated her birthday last Tuesday, and last-minute.com I was making her card, before heading out for a family meal.  I played with one of the new SU colours, Rich Razzleberry (one of my favourites so far) and the vintage vogue stamp set, and this is what I came up with.

It's been a busy couple of weeks, with preparation for a craft fayre last Saturday, and making swaps for our team training in Peterborough on the Sunday (piccies to follow). This week I need to finish preparing for my class this coming Saturday, and finally I have a couple of design team challenge cards to complete and upload - so hopefully lots more crafty pictures to come soon!

Until the next installment, have a fab week!

L
x

No comments:

Post a Comment