Wednesday 21 July 2010

Busy Busy Busy

Hey folks, well I may have been absent for the last couple of weeks, but that doesn't mean that I haven't been crafty.  Last week I was busy making 30 Christmas swaps for our team training event in Peterborough. Suffice to say, my craft room is now doused in glitter, and I'm still looking somewhat like a sparkly pixie :)  Here's a piccie of the offending swaps, using SU's 'Serene Snowflakes' with a mixture of heat and stick powder and dazzling diamonds glitter.  I just love the tiny tags set too!


Tonight I need to finish off the instructions and making up the class kits for my forthcoming July class where we'll be making some wedding stationery and cards using the 'Mr  & Mrs' and 'Tiny Tags' stamp sets, the forever flowers wheel and the beautiful bridesmaid designer papers.  If you fancy joining us, the next class will be Saturday 24th July from 1pm-4pm, email me to book your place. I'll be back tomorrow with pictures of the class projects.

Until then, have a great evening!

Linz
x

No comments:

Post a Comment