Wednesday 23 June 2010

One for The Men Class

Hey folks
I cant believe quite how quickly the month has flown by! I have another class this weekend, this time focussing on cards for the boys - a card type I have to admit I usually struggle with. This week we're making a gift card holder, gable box, and two cards featuring the 'to the nines' speciality designer papers and trendy trees stamp set.



I still have a couple of places left, so if you're interested in joining us email me to book your pace. The class is this Saturday, 26th June, between 1pm and 4pm and costs £10 (including home made chocolate brownies!!).

Then I guess I'll be pressing on with making Christmas swaps - I know, Christmas already? but you can never be too prepared!! And I need them for next month's passionettes team training.

On a positive note, I'm back in my craft room, with my new desk and shelves all full - I'm just waiting for a shelf above the desk, and wheels on one of my units, and it's all finished! (then i'll post some piccies).

Well, i think that's all of my blabbering on for now!
Have a good remainder of the week


Linz
x

1 comment:

  1. these are fab Linz, love them. hoping to make it to the July training too!
    Hugs
    Victoria
    x

    ReplyDelete