Friday 19 March 2010

Only 1 more sleep to go!!!

Until I get to go on retreat to Stratford - whoopee :)  In the meantime, here's a card that I completely forgot to post a couple of weeks back when I made it.  It was a birthday card for my friend's husband - yet another masculine card, not my favourites!  You may recognise the general layout from the Valentine's card that I made for Darren, I changed the colours to taken with teal, chocolate chip and kraft, and wound linen thread around the mat layer - 5 times in total so that I could meet the requirements of February's 'Anything Goes' design team challenge on ILWS.
Recipe: 'have a wonderful day' stamp (hero arts), sentiment from Upsy Daisy (Stampin Up!)
 taken with teal, chocolate chip and kraft cardstock, white and copper ink, brown brads and linen thread,


I think that's all for today, so I'm going to go and bounce off the walls and ceiling in anticipation of Tomorrow :)
thanks for stopping by!
Linz

1 comment:

  1. Really lovely card - I love the colour combo - can't beleive you don't enjoy doing masculine cards - you'd never know from this little beauty.

    ReplyDelete